River Park Apartments
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical asset and providing timely, professional, and quality service to residents, while adhering to an approved budget. This position is responsible for the scheduling, supervision, training, and coaching of the service team. Other responsibilities include supervision of capital projects, monitoring of recurring capital replacements, resident follow-up, budget preparation, inventory management, preventative maintenance, and safety. Successful maintenance supervisors analyze data, plan and implement new methods of service and expense control, and measure performance in an effort to achieve or exceed financial performance goals.
- High School diploma or GED required
- HVAC certification required
- Working knowledge of HVAC, electrical and plumbing system, appliance repair, and carpentry skills
- Strong communication, customer service, and leadership skills
- A minimum of three years maintenance experience and one year prior experience as a maintenance manager or comparable combined experience/education in property management or related industry required
- Valid driver’s license and transportation required.
We offer a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees.