The Green at Northpark
The Service Technician is responsible for performing maintenance and other tasks to ensure the highest quality of service to the community and our customers. Technicians will also ensure the community meets all safety standards, site appearance standards, and that all apartment homes, equipment, and amenities are properly maintained. Service technicians are accountable for the completion and documentation of routine and emergency service requests and make readies. Successful service technicians demonstrate the highest level of integrity and professional interaction with residents and fellow team members.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Associate degree or trade school preferred but not required
- A minimum of one year experience as a Service Technician and/or comparable combined education/experience in property management or related industry
- HVAC and/or EPA license preferred
- Applicable pool operator license/knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of appliance repair, electrical systems, plumbing repair, HVAC repair, painting, and carpentry skills
- Strong communication, customer service, and technical skills
- Computer proficiency preferred
- Valid Drivers’ License and transportation required
- Our Company offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees. Please respond to this job posting with copy of resume and references. EOE.
Required license or certification: