Our mission is to dedicate ourselves to our residents and provide them with an exceptional living experience through high-quality service, personalized attention, and the very best management and maintenance of our communities.
Why Choose Key
Key understands the intricate details of managing and owning Class A multi-family properties. As one of Louisiana’s largest privately owned real estate company’s, we are focused on every aspect of the business. Bolstered by an unparalleled array of services, our business model combines the strength, efficiencies and resources of a state-wide company, technology-enabled systems and processes, and outstanding local market expertise.
We emphasize execution, market knowledge and alignment with owner goals as the keys to optimizing net operating income, preserving the asset and maximizing long-term value. Through operational precision, we deliver quality and value across each of our fully integrated services.
Key builds trust through reliable execution. Regardless of property type, our broad multi-family experience ensures detailed, proven strategies will be applied to your goals and your property’s needs.
What We Do
Services Provided by Management:
- Management of property operations
- Develop and implement marketing plan and rent recommendations
- Establish property operating and rental policies
- Maintain good resident and public relations
- Collect rent, deposits, and other fees
- Lease modification, execution, reinforcement, and removal
- Full maintenance of property including: vacant unit preparation, complete residence maintenance requests, vendor, material and supplies management, and grounds, building, and equipment maintenance
- Inventory control
- On-site management
- Vendor management
- Price investigation and review of new vendors. Management of vendor insurance certificates and filing of 1099’s
- Bad debt management
- Hire, fire, train, and manage employees
- Execute repairs and minor capital improvements
- Ensure compliance with all agreements, laws, and policies
- Respond to resident requests, explain policies, and negotiate settlements
- Property inspection by Property and Regional Managers
- Weekly status report
- Attend weekly telephone meetings with owner representative
- Strategic planning
- Maintenance of required payroll records
- Preparation of property tax, personal property tax, and mortgage payments (if requested)
- Assist lawyers or tax consultant with property tax appeals
- Budget setting and tracking
- Full accounting and financial reporting